You can expect service in a matter of days, not weeks or months, when you turn to Williams Lifts for wheelchair ramp installation services. While time is of the essence when you’re in need of a mobility device, getting a wheelchair ramp is not something you want to rush into.
With our wheelchair ramp installation service, we promise fast, efficient, and quality work. In order to do the job right, we will work with you to find the best solution. Getting your ramp installed in a day or two is not good service if it’s not a ramp you’re completely satisfied with.
Let’s first assess your options and discuss what we’ll do to make sure you end up with the perfect ramp for your home.
Assessing Your Options Before Wheelchair Ramp Installation
Before going ahead with the wheelchair ramp installation, we will come to your home to fit you with the best option.
Here is some information about the different types of ramps we carry:
- Modular Ramps: Equipped with a non-skid surface on stainless steel hardware. Built to support a 1000 lb weight capacity.
- Threshold Ramps: A lightweight yet durable free-standing ramp designed for doorways, sliding glass doors and raised landings.
- Portable Wheelchair Ramps: Portable, aluminum suitcase ramps available in 2” – 8” sizes.
- Tri-Fold Ramps: Flexible ramps that can fold up for easy transportation.
- Pathway Ramps: Ramps built to accommodate entrance or pathway obstacles such as stairs or curbs.
Only after finding the best wheelchair ramp option for your needs will we even discuss the next steps. Once you’re happy and confident with your choice, then it’s time to proceed with our stress-free wheelchair ramp installation process.
Our Process for Wheelchair Ramp Installation
Wheelchair ramp installation may seem like a lengthy task, but our technicians can get the job done in a matter of hours.
We are frequently complimented by customers on how fast and easy it is to get a wheelchair ramp installed by one of our experienced team members.
Before we leave your home, we make sure to provide you with guidelines and safety tips for your new wheelchair ramp that will help you use it in the safest and most efficient way possible.
We treat each installation as more than just another job- we’re helping you gain more independence and stay in the home you love. We take pride in providing you and your family with a product that will make your home feel like home again.